- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Carol I. Antrup, 61, of Butler, Ind., died Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 26, 1940, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Melvin "Gip" and Alice Hosea Harris. She and James A. Antrup were married June 28, 1984, in Las Vegas, Nev. He died Dec. 10, 1999.
Antrup worked 11 years at Foamex in Auburn, Ind. She was a member of Butler United Church and Fraternal Order of Eagles Aerie 2733 in Butler.
Survivors include a daughter, Nancy Raneri of Butler; her mother of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Gene Harris of Butler; two sisters, Virginia Munson of Metamora, Ill., Mary Ann Callahan of Imperial, Mo.; five grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and a son.
Friends may call from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. today at Feller Funeral Home in Waterloo, Ind., and from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Ford and Sons. Burial will be in Barks Chapel Cemetery at Crump, Mo.