- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Funeral for Omega "Mickey" Casper of Anna will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Crain Funeral Home in Anna. The Rev. Scott Harner will officiate. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.
Friends may call at the funeral home from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until time of service.
Casper, 78, died Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2002, at Jonesboro Health Care Center.
She was born May 19, 1923, in Union County, daughter of Roy and Katheryn Cook Tompkins.
Casper retired as a receptionist from Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah, Ky., and prior to that had been a hairdresser in Anna. She was a member of Paducah Baptist Church.
Survivors include a brother, Roy Tompkins Jr. of Elmwood, Ill.