- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
Cape police report 02/27/02
Wednesday, Feb. 27
ArrestsRickey Nunley, 47, 838 S. Ellis, was arrested Sunday for assault.
Ryan Douglas Meier, 22, 8 N. Henderson, was arrested Sunday for failure to appear.
Jerome Merriweather, 43, 433 S. Ellis, was arrested Sunday for possession of a controlled substance.
Terrence Tyrone Beal, 21, 624 S. Benton, was arrested Monday for distribution of a controlled substance.
Kanvely Jerome Nicholson, 28, 1412 William, was arrested Monday for failure to appear.
Donald Ray Burnett, 38, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Monday for probation violation.
A 15-year-old male was cited to juvenile court Monday for stealing cigarettes.
Gregory Pierre Gafford, 21, 913 N. Missouri, was arrested Monday for assault and trespassing.
TheftA 1985 Ford tractor was reported stolen Monday at 779 Enterprise.
Clothing and a wallet were reported stolen Monday at 426 N. Frederick.
Prescriptions were reported stolen Monday at 616 Elm.