- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Judge denies request to revoke sheriff's bond (6/25/17)3
Authorities locate body in concrete
REMSEN, Iowa -- Authorities found human remains embedded in concrete early Tuesday under the house of a man charged with murdering his 10-year-old son.
Authorities began tearing up the concrete floor with a jackhammer after Donald Boss Jr. said during a bond review hearing Monday that the body of his son Timothy was under the floor of a room in the basement.