- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
ANNISTON, Mo. -- Glenda Dianne Brown, 49, of Anniston died Sunday, Feb. 24, 2002, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born April 17, 1952, in East Prairie, Mo., daughter of Robert and Ruth Johnson. She and Dale Brown were married July 25, 1996.
Brown was a cook at East Prairie Nursing Center.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Bobby and Joe Copeland of Dexter, Mo.; a daughter, Donna McGhee of Germany; two stepsons, Eric Brown of East Prairie, Allen Redfering of North Carolina; two stepdaughters, Terrie Sisk and Sandra Wallace of East Prairie.
Also surviving is a brother, Robert Johnson III of Matthews; five sisters, Mary Spraggs of Matthews, Louise Young of Palacios, Texas, Lucille Vaughn and Barbara Landers of Canalou, Mo., Theresa Kidd of Sikeston; a stepsister, Pat Farie of California; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter.
Friends may call at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie after 5 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. David Dowdy officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery.