- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hilda K. Tucker, 96, of Woodruff, Wis., formerly of Perryville, died Saturday, Feb. 23, 2002, at Dr. Kate Newcomb Convalescent Center in Woodruff.
She was born March 23, 1905, in Racine, Wis., daughter of George and Marie Ehleiter Klein. She and Edward V. Tucker were married April 28, 1925, in Bangor, Wis. He preceded her in death.
Tucker moved to the Woodruff area in 1989 from Perryville. She was a member of Our Lady Queen of the Universe Catholic Church in Woodruff.
Survivors include a son, Kenneth Tucker of Brevard, N.C.; two daughters, Arlette Zeinert of Woodruff, Barbara Becker of Randolph, Wis.; a brother, George Jung of Douseman, Wis.; seven grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sisters.
Funeral will be at 7 p.m. today at Our Lady Queen Church.
Friends may call at the church from 6 to 7 p.m.
Burial will be at 9 a.m. Thursday at Mount Hope Cemetery in Perryville. The Rev. Joe Williams will officiate.
Bolger Funeral and Cremation Services of Minocqua and Woodruff is in charge of arrangements.