- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Donna Lee Fusilier, 45, passed away Saturday, Feb. 23, 2002, at her home in Scott City.
She was born Nov. 8, 1956, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Donald Lee and Barbara Dean Bernard Venable of Scott City.
Donna worked as a heavy equipment operator for Teamsters Local 574. She was a member of Illmo Baptist Church in Scott City.
Survivors include her parents; two sons and daughters-in-law, Chris and Erin Venable and Matt and Aimee Venable, all of Scott City; a daughter, Rozz Fusilier of Scott City; two sisters, JoEllen Hawn of Cape Girardeau, Tina Hennecke of Scott City; and a granddaughter, Rylee Venable of Scott City.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. A prayer service will be held at 7.
Graveside service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at Cape County Memorial Park in Cape Girardeau, with the Rev. Dennis Bell officiating.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials be made to Missouri Baptist Children's Home, P.O. Box 297, East Prairie, Mo., 63845.