- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Harold H. Hagan, 79, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 22, 2002, at his home.
He was born May 1, 1922, at McBride, Mo., son of Robert and Cora Romann Hagan.
He was a retired fair stitcher at International Shoe Company.
He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Holy Name Society, Knights of Columbus 3rd Degree. He served in the U.S. Army from 1942 to 1946. He was a member of VFW Post 4882 and American Legion Post 133.
He and Mary H. Scherer were married Oct. 25, 1947.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Harold Hagan Jr. of Hillsboro, Mo.; two daughters, Mary Ann Fox of Neenah, Wis., and Brenda Heir of Woodbury, Minn.; two brothers, Howard Hagan of Perryville and Valle Hagan of St. Louis; a sister, Halle Pingel of Farmington; and nine grandchildren.
Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. today at Young & Sons Funeral Home Chapel at Perryville and from 6:30 to 9:40 a.m. Monday. A Catholic wake and Knights of Columbus wake will be at 7 p.m. today. An American Legion wake will be at 7:15 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Joe Williams officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery, with a military graveside service provided by American Legion Post 133.