- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill., -- Delmar F. Berry, 87, died Saturday, Feb. 23, 2002, at St. Joseph Memorial Hospital in Murphysboro, Ill.
He was born March 3, 1914, in Alton, Mo., son of Louis and Crecy Berry.
He and Vesta Davis were married Nov. 27, 1937, in Oran, Mo. She preceded him in death. He was employed by Transcraft in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include sons, John Berry of Ullin, Ill., and Tom Berry of DeSoto, Ill.; four daughters, Kathleen Trexler of Jonesboro, Ruby Coffman of Royalton, Ill., Pat Peshoff of McClure, Ill., and Rita Trexler of Jonesboro; 17 grandchildren; and 22 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Friends may call Monday from 5 to 8 p.m. at Hileman & Parr Funeral Services in Jonesboro.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Carl Land officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.