- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Tessie Pearl Reynolds, 95, of Chaffee died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002, at Chaffee Nursing Center.
She was born July 2, 1906, at Whitewater, Mo., daughter of Jesse Robert and Columbia Arbelle Proffer Wilkinson. She and Linder "Bill" Reynolds were married April 12, 1922. He died Sept. 21, 1982.
Reynolds was a member of the General Baptist Church at Crump, Mo. She moved to Chaffee in 1969 from Whitewater.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 5 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Watis Harrell officiating. Burial will be in Proffer Cemetery at Crump.