- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Annice Mae Mirly, 83, of Advance died Friday, Feb. 22, 2002, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 21, 1918, at Oak Ridge, Mo., daughter of Benjamin and Nora Davenport Sadler. She and Edwin Albert Mirly were married Jan. 16, 1938, at Shawneetown, Mo. He died Aug. 24, 2000.
Survivors include two daughters, Doris Middleton of Advance, Ruth Ann Tolle of Hanford, Calif.; three brothers, Leroy Sadler of Whitewater, Joe Sadler of Peoria, Ill., James Sadler of Cape Girardeau; four sisters, Shirley Buchannon of Peoria, Joyce Stein of Niagara, Mo., Norma Peck of Bemidji, Minn., Janet Maevers of Mill Spring, Mo.; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Morgan Funeral Home from 5-8 p.m. Sunday.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Wayne Schwiesow officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park.