- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Dolly Georgean Brown, 80, of Sikeston died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2002, at Clearview Nursing Center.
She was born Dec. 28, 1921, in Sikeston, daughter of John Franklin and Milbrey Collins Little. She married Virble Brown, who died Dec. 9, 1988.
Survivors include two sons, Virble Brown Jr. of Matherville, Ill., David Brown of Milan, Ill.; two daughters, Mary Tuman of Branson, Mo., Marsha Bailey of Venus, Texas; a sister, Jewell Taylor of Sikeston; 11 grandchildren; and 16 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers, three sisters, and a grandchild.
There is no visitation or service.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel is in charge of arrangements.