- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Robert Harold Haley, 88, of Anna died Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2002, at his home.
He was born Sept. 20, 1913, in Martin, Tenn., son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Henry Haley. He and Edna Davis were married May 18, 1942, in Wenatchee, Wash. She died Feb. 28, 1991.
Haley was a retired weights and measures inspector with Illinois Department of Agriculture. He was a member of Alamo Baptist Church in Reeves, Tenn., and Anna VFW Post 3455.
He was a veteran of World War II.
Survivors include two sons, Robert Haley of Bowling Green, Ky., Larry Haley of Anna; a friend, Thelma Harvel of Anna; a half sister, Roberta Piccara of Memphis, Tenn.; two stepsisters, Pauline McDurman of Lansing, Mich., Rachel Moison of California; two grandchildren; and a great-granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a grandson and a stepbrother.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 6 to 8 p.m. today, and Friday until service time.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Ron Cox and Steve Wilkinson officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery, with full military honors by VFW Post 3455.