- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marie F. Miesner, loving and devoted wife of the late Ervin R. Miesner, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2002, at Mary Queen of Mother Center in St. Louis.
She was born Dec. 4, 1911, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of August and Cecilia Burgee Moll.
Survivors include two sons, Kenneth Miesner of St. Louis, Wayne Miesner and wife Barbara of St. Louis; three grandchildren, David and Christine Miesner, Steven and Tracey Miesner, and Mark Miesner, all of St. Louis; two great-grandchildren, Zachary and Brock of St. Louis; and two sisters-in-law, Alma Guemmer of Perryville and Wilma Miesner of Denver, Colo.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 5-9 p.m. today, and Friday from 6:30-9:50 a.m. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Friday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Friday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. Burial will be at 2 p.m. Friday at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.