- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 2/21
Thursday, Feb. 20
ArrestsLouis Shurn, of 45 S. West End Blvd., Apt. 204, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for contempt of court.
James Michael Smith, 28, of 11043 Highway 77, Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on two separate warrants for failure to appear in court.
A 16-year-old male was cited into juvenile court Tuesday for assault.
A 16-year-old male was cited into juvenile court Wednesday for burglary, stealing and unlawful use of a weapon.
TheftCash was reported stolen Wednesday at 354 Silver Springs Road.
Gasoline was reported stolen Tuesday at 2012 William.
Wheel covers were reported stolen Tuesday at 2001 William.
A johnboat, oars, life jackets and miscellaneous items were reported stolen Tuesday at 1350 Water.
Liquor was reported stolen Tuesday at Albertson's, 2126 Independence.
Missouri license plate, 606-PUR was reported stolen Tuesday at 283 Themis.
A license plate was reported stolen Wednesday at 1904 Bloomfield.
Property damageA car window was reported broken Wednesday at 2615 Themis.
MiscellaneousA peace disturbance was reported Tuesday at 718 North St.
A 45-year-old male was taken into protective custody.