- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
DONGOLA, Ill. -- Sally Ann Hoehner, 63, of Dongola died unexpectedly Sunday, Feb. 17, 2002, at Union County Hospital in Anna, Ill.
She was born Feb. 12, 1939, in Belleville, Ill., daughter of Vernon Odell and Florence Elizabeth Lemler Weiss. She and B.W. Hoehner were married June 29, 1954. He died Feb. 7, 2002.
Hoehner was a member of Shiloh Baptist Church.
Survivors include three sons, Greg Hoehner of Makanda, Ill., Scott Hoehner of Anna, John Hoehner of Dongola; two daughters, Beth Miller of Anna, Michelle Hartline of Dongola; two sisters, Carol Schoflield of Granite City, Ill., Pam Kaffer of Swansea, Ill.; a half brother, John Hartley of Sparta, Ill.; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and stepfather.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola from 5 to 8 p.m. today, and Wednesday until time of service.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Paul Sadler officiating. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery.