- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MOUNDS, Ill. -- Mary T. Bagbey, 93, of Mounds died Monday, Feb. 18, 2002, at Daystar Care Center in Cairo, Ill.
She was born April 24, 1908, in Cairo, daughter of William and Mamie Ritter Turner. She first married Zon Vick, who preceded her in death. She later married William R. Bagbey, who also preceded her in death.
Bagbey was a clerk at Hedger Drug Store 20 years. She was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include two daughters, Rose Mary Jones of Mounds, Margaret Tally of Altamont, Ill.; a stepson, Dr. William Bagbey of Mounds; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
Friends may call at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill., from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Stephen Wolf and Larry Miller officiating. Burial will be in Spencer Heights Cemetery.