- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
William Lane Jr.
BRAZEAU, Mo. -- William E. Lane Jr., 73, of Brazeau died Sunday, Feb. 17, 2002, at Ste. Genevieve Care Center.
He was born Aug. 18, 1928, in Brazeau, son of William E. and Orma Luckey Lane Sr. He and Katherine Hargis were married March 27, 1948.
Lane was a retired farmer, and a lifetime member and elder at Brazeau Presbyterian Church.
He served in Missouri National Guard.
Survivors include a son, Kim E. Lane of Brazeau; two daughters, Connie Schuessler of Brazeau, Karey Gremaud of Perryville, Mo.; a brother, Doyle Lane of Brazeau; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter, a son, a sister, and a great-grandson.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 5 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 to 11 a.m.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. The Revs. Bill Charlton and Tisha Mundy will officiate. Burial will be in Brazeau Presbyterian Cemetery.