- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
LEOPOLD, Mo. -- Paul Robert "Robbie" Deck, 54, of Leopold died Saturday, Feb. 16, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Nov. 13, 1947, at Glen Allen, Mo., son of Paul F. and Laura Christine Huskey Deck.
He and Cecilia Jansen were married Aug. 7, 1971, at Leopold.
He was a 1965 graduate of Woodland High School and a 1971 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He was a quality control specialist with ARI. He was a member of the Knights of Columbus and a former Grand Knight.
He was a member of St. John Catholic Church.
Survivors include his wife; three daughters, Mary Ella Vajnar of Hayes, Kan., Patricia Ann Deck of Springfield, Mo., and Susie Deck of Leopold; three sons, Paul Douglas Deck of Cape Girardeau, Bryan Walter Deck of Whitewater, Mo., and Mark Deck of Leopold; a sister, Polly Sitze of Glen Allen; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, with parish prayers at 7 p.m. A Knights of Columbus rosary also will be at 7 p.m.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. John Catholic Church, with the Rev. Bill Huggins officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.