- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
DEXTER, Mo. -- Gladys McCulley, 74, of Dexter was born Dec. 4, 1927, at Frakes, Ky., the daughter of the late George and Maggie Hatfield Partin, and passed away Feb. 16, 2002, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter.
Gladys was a homemaker and was of the Full Gospel faith.
Gladys and Lester McCulley were united in marriage. He passed away June 9, 1960.
Survivors include: one daughter, Jeanie Jordan of Dexter; one very special friend, Eugene Garner of Bell City; two brothers, A.C. Partin of Newton Falls, Ohio, and Phillip Partin of Forrest, Va.; three sisters, Edith Partin of Frakes, Ky., Myrtle Partin of Walled Lake, Mich., and Jean Allen of Newton Falls, Ohio; two grandsons, Mike McWilliams of Dexter and Keith Martin of Wyandotte, Mich.; and a great-grandson, Nathan Cote of Wyandotte, Mich.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, Janice Clary, and a son, Lester "Tony" McCulley.
Visitation will be from 9:30 to 11 a.m. today at Morgan Funeral Chapel in Advance.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the chapel, with the Rev. David Hardin officiating. Burial will be in Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.