- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)20
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
McCrarys to mark 50th
MCCLURE, Ill. -- Joel and Wilma McCrary of McClure will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a party from 1-5 p.m. Feb. 23 at the American Legion Hall in McClure.
The couple was married Feb. 26, 1952, in Leachville, Ark.
He was a construction electrician more than 20 years, retiring in 1990, and is a retired member of International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 474. Mrs. McCrary worked at Southeast Missouri Hospital more than 13 years.
The McCrarys have six children: Joel McCrary Jr., Betty Housman and Michelle Rogers of Cape Girardeau, Jeanie Dittmer and Donna Tidwell of Jackson, Mo., and Michael McCrary of Butler, Mo. They also have 10 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.