- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Simon Elliot Graham was stillborn Thursday, Feb. 14, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
He was the son of Edward Andrew Graham II and Lorie Bueter Graham of Marble Hill, Mo.
Survivors include his parents; five brothers, Andrew, Corey, Austin, Casey and Tristen Graham of the home; paternal grandparents Eddie Graham of Marble Hill and Norma Graham of Leopold, Mo.; maternal grandparents Steve and Kay Bueter of Marble Hill; and a great-grandmother, Geneva Graham of Jackson, Mo.
Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at St. John's Cemetery in Leopold, with the Rev. Bill Huggins officiating.,
Arrangements are being handled by Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.