- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- Delores Ann Mansell, 67, of Oran died Thursday, Feb. 14, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Feb. 22, 1934, in St. Louis, daughter of Robert and Mariam Phillips Scott Mansell.
Mansell was retired from telephone sales with a window company in St. Louis.
Survivors include a son, Vincent Mansell of Morley, Mo.; two sisters, Billie Prindle of Sikeston, Mo., Juanita Parish of St. Louis; and three grandchildren.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran after 5 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. J.D. McClard officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery at Morley.