- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Carolyn Gould, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 13, 1936, in Greene County, Ark., daughter of Robert and Vivian Tate. She married Rex W. Gould.
Gould retired as a teacher from Dexter, Mo., schools. She was a member of West End Church of Christ in Cape Girardeau, Missouri State Teachers Association and Missouri Home Economics Association.
She was formerly of Paragould, Ark.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Rex T. Gould of St. Louis, Courtney Gould of Lexington, Ky., Creighton Gould of Cape Girardeau; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
There is no visitation.
Graveside service will be held at 3 p.m. today at New Bethel Cemetery in Paragould. Bryan McCallister will officiate.
Mitchell Funeral Home in Paragould is in charge of arrangements.