- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jeannie Fadler is St. Francis Medical Center's vice president of patient care services. Her name was incorrect in Wednesday's edition.
Erin L. Schoen's name was listed incorrectly in the Southeast Missouri State University dean's list. The Southeast Missourian regrets the errors.
Brian Kirstein, 24, of Cape Girardeau was not issued a summons for assault on Aug. 28. A report provided to the Southeast Missourian by the Cape Girardeau Police Department was incorrect.