- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Nicholas and Keisha Renea Panagos of Jackson, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:57 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2002. Name, Joseph Aaron. Weight, 7 pounds 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Panagos is the former Keisha Clardy, daughter of Ed and Tammy Clardy of Jackson. She is a teacher at Orchard Elementary in Jackson. Panagos is the son of Kathryn Panagos of Jackson and Mike and Joyce Panagos of Fenton, Mo. He is employed at Fronabarger Concreters Inc.
Son to Bradley Wade and Sarah Lea Hess of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:40 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2002. Name, Bradley Wade Jr. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Third child, first son. Mrs. Hess is the former Sarah Gregory, daughter of Lela and W.D. Welker of Allenville, Mo., and David and Glenda Gregory of Whitewater, Mo. She is a secretary at Eagle Ridge Christian School in Cape Girardeau. Hess is the son of Dennis and Virginia Robertson of Chaffee. He is a field operator at BioKyowa Inc. in Cape Gir-ardeau.
Son to Mark Stephen and Christina Dawn Lewis of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 10:45 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2002. Name, Mason Sawyer. Weight, 7 pounds 11 ounces. First child. Mrs. Lewis is the former Christina Koch, daughter of Gary D. and Linda Koch of Cape Girardeau. She is a dietitian consultant at Beverly Healthcare. Lewis is the son of Karen Lewis of Cape Girardeau and Robert Lewis of Laquey, Mo. He is a student.
Son to Darold Todd and Lisa Dawn Mills of Patton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2002. Name, Rylee Joel Scott. Weight, 8 pounds 14 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Mills is the former Lisa Pruett, daughter of Bobby and Debbie Montgomery and Danny and Sherry Pruett of Fredericktown, Mo. She is employed at Fredericktown Animal Hospital. Mills is the son of Darold and Lee Ann Mills of Marquand, Mo. He is an agent with Missouri Farm Bureau.