- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Alexia Janis Lewis, 11 months, of Sikeston died unexpectedly Sunday, Feb. 10, 2002, at her home.
She was born March 8, 2001, at Sikeston, daughter of Rick and Samantha Gibbs Lewis.
Survivors include her parents; two brothers, Rick Lewis Jr. and O'Shea Lewis of Sikeston; four sisters, Hilary, Malondra, Nastassia, and her twin, Alexis Lewis, all of Sikeston; paternal grandmother, Emma Lewis; maternal grandparents, Nellie Gibbs and Bobby Williams; maternal great-grandmothers, Hattie Gibbs and Florida Williams, all of Sikeston.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at New Deliverance Missionary Baptist Church, with Ronald Williams officiating. Burial will be in Sunset of Memories Cemetery.
Friends may call at the church Saturday from noon until time of service.
Williams-Farr and Purnell Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.