- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Gary Lynn Howell, 38, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2002, at Beverly Health and Rehabilitation Services of Cape Girardeau.
He was born June 4, 1963, at Farmington, Mo., son of Carl Dean and LaNelle Ruth Holmes Howell Sr. He and Clara May Cook were married July 21, 1997, in Scott City, Mo.
Formerly of Scott City, Howell was a heavy equipment operator. He was a member of Eisleben Lutheran Church in Scott City.
Survivors include his wife; his mother of Scott City; two brothers, James and Donald Howell of Scott City; and a sister, LeAnna Wright of Commerce, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 4-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. David Thompson officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.