- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Perryville falls to .500 with loss to St. Pius
HILLSBORO, Mo. -- Perryville missed a potential game-tying 3-point basket in the closing seconds as it fell to .500 on the season with a 61-58 loss to St. Pius Wednesday night in boys basketball.
Tim Winningham and Andrew Meyr each finished with 15 points for Perryville (12-12), while Jason Dreyer added 14.
Ste. Genevieve 49, St. Vincent 42
STE. GENEVIEVE -- Andrew Prost scored 13 points as St. Vincent (11-9) suffered a non-conference loss to Ste. Genevieve.
Valle 46, St. Vincent 36
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Nicole Hadler scored 22 points for St. Vincent before fouling out in a loss to Valle of Ste. Genevieve.
St. Vincent fell to 7-15 on the season.
-- From staff reports