- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 2/14
Thursday, Feb. 14
ArrestsPhillip Edwin Thomas, 31, of 325 Elm, Jackson, Mo., was arrested Tuesday for possession of a controlled substance and resisting arrest.
Antwan Deshon Johnson, 24, of 921 Hackberry, Apt. 210, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear in court.
Antonio Ramone, of 624 Boxwood, Apt. 3, was arrested Tuesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
SummonsAgnes R. Sides, 29, of 906 S. Benton, was issued a summons Wednesday for failure to maintain property free of litter.
TheftAn amplifier and subwoofer were reported stolen Wednesday from 102 N. Park.
Property was reported damaged Wednesday at 930 N. Middle.