- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 02/13/02
Wednesday, Feb. 13
ArrestsVincent Lee Twiggs, 20, of 1200 Cousin was arrested Monday for failure to appear.
Martez I. Cleaves, 24, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested Monday for contempt of court.
Jonathan Johnson, 41, of 548 S. Hanover was arrested Monday for driving an unlicensed vehicle.
TheftA compact disc player and CD were reported stolen Monday at 617 Sycamore Circle.
A trumpet was reported stolen Monday at Shivelbines Music Store, 1900 Thilenius. A 13-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court.
Gasoline was reported stolen Monday at U-Kwick-Stop, 1700 Broadway.
A Missouri license plate, 504-ERO, was reported stolen Monday.
Cash was reported stolen Monday at 1610 N. Kingshighway.
BurglaryA dog, jewelry and compact discs were reported stolen Monday in a burglary at 169 North Lake Drive.
Property DamageMail was reported damaged Monday at 417 Pacific.
MiscellaneousA cell phone was reported lost Monday at 1900 Thelenius.
A 39-year-old male was taken into protective custody Tuesday.