- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Barbara Collins, 78, died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2002, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Jan. 4, 1924, in Mt. Vernon, Ill., daughter of Ross M. and Dorothy Thompson Ramseger. She and Paul Collins were married Sept. 1, 1962, in Centerville, Ill.
Collins was a retired licensed practical nurse.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, Roger Collins of Perryville, Mo., Dannie Collins of Long Point, Ill.; a daughter, Carolyn Dixon of Perryville; several grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two sons.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville from 2-4 p.m. Wednesday.
Funeral and burial will be private.