- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MILLERSVILLE, Mo. -- Mary Hallie Keller Statler, 94, of Millersville died Sunday, Feb. 10, 2002, at her home.
She was born June 10, 1907, daughter of Otto and Ida Tresia Dean Keller. She and the late Thomas E. Statler were married Sept. 16, 1924, in Chester, Ill. He died Aug. 5, 1999. She was a member of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson, Mo.
Survivors include three daughters, Ella May Hinkle of Marquand, Mo., Wilma Marie Flowers of Millersville and Viola Caroline Ruch of Jackson; five grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and four great-great-grandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by two sons, three brothers, a sister and a grandchild.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Chapel.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Paul Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Robert Henrichs officiating. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.