- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Clardys married 35 years
WHITEWATER, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Mike Clardy of Whitewater celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary Jan. 27, 2002.
Clardy and Lynette Leadbetter were married Jan. 28, 1967, at Bethlehem General Baptist Church at Crump, Mo. Their attendants were Mary Deck Peters of Leopold, Mo., and Bill Glenn of Jackson, Mo.
The couple's children and spouses are Clarissa and Steve Rodgers and Stacey and Ron Bollinger, all of Whitewater. They have three grandchildren, Cole Alston Rodgers, Gunnar Michael and Remi Dawn Bollinger.