- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Frederick Wayne Hill, 53, of Anna died Friday, Feb. 1, 2002, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, lll.
He was born Sept. 5, 1948, in Carbondale, Ill., son of Gilbert F. and Helen Barnett Hill.
Survivors include his mother and a sister, Bonnie Stearns of Alto Pass, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to noon Monday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Alto Pass.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jerry King officiating. Burial will be in Pleasant Grove Memorial.