- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MILL CREEK, Ill. -- Alexis Nicole McCormick Dillman, 3, of Mill Creek died Thursday, Jan. 31, 2002, in a flood-related accident in rural Jonesboro, Ill.
Alexis was born July 16, 1998, in Carbondale, Ill.
She attended Apostolic Faith Church in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include her parents, Craig and Christie Dillman; a brother, Ethan Dillman of Mill Creek; maternal grandparents, Jeff and Kathy Reynolds of Anna; paternal grandparents, Charles and Janet Dillman of Jonesboro; maternal great-grandparents, Eula Wheaton of Mill Creek and Betty and Harold Garrett of Anna.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro after 5 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Raymond Oxford officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery.