- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 02/02/02
Saturday, Feb. 2
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:At 4:34 p.m., an emergency medical service at the recreation center on Southeast Missouri State University campus.
At 6:21 p.m., a gas odor at Magill Hall on Southeast Missouri State University campus.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:At 9:48 a.m., an emergency medical service at 342 North Park.
At 12:42 p.m., an emergency medical service at Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
At 2:04 p.m., a car leaking fuel at 3049 William.Jackson
Saturday, Feb. 2
Firefighters responded to the following call Thursday:
An emergency medical service at West Jackson Boulevard.Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
An emergency medical service at Leming Lane
An emergency medical service at Brittany Lane.