- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GORDONVILLE, Mo. -- Barbara Allen McCormick, 65, of Gordonville died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 17, 1936, at Jackson, Mo., daughter of Albert and Oma Herzog Goehman. She and Jim Eugene McCormick were married June 10, 1953, in Cape Girardeau.
McCormick was a presser at Courtesy Cleaners in Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include her husband; two sons, David McCormick of Chaffee, Mo., Steven McCormick of Jackson; a daughter, Debbie Towe of Lonoke, Ark.; four sisters, Judy Dewrock of Flint, Mich., Betty Ashbridge of Chaffee, Marilyn Anglin of Delta, Mo., Donnie Franklin of Kilgore, Texas; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Rev. Jack Hargraves officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery at Chaffee.