- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Larry Wayne "Buzz" Henson, 48, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 16, 1953, in Anna, Ill., son of Boyd and Ruth Martin Henson.
Henson was a construction laborer. He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his parents of Jonesboro, Ill., and a sister, Joanna Coles of Anna.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Hileman and Parr Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Blue officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.