- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Abigail Marie Bruns was stillborn Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Survivors include her parents, Alan Robert and Danna Marie Westrich Bruns of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Tyler Bruns of the home; maternal grandparents, Ken and Vickie Westrich of Kelso, Mo.; paternal grandparents, Robert and Aline Bruns of Cape Girardeau; and maternal great-grandmother, Hermina Westrich of Kelso.
Friends may call at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Friday.
Funeral will be at 7 p.m. Friday at the church. The Rev. J. Friedel will officiate. Committal service will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Mary's Cemetery.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.