- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
JACKSON, Mo. -- Connie Lea Hines, 70, of Sedalia, Mo., died Wednesday, Jan. 23, 2002, at Sylvia Thompson Resident Center in Sedalia.
She was born Sept. 18, 1931, in Centerville, Iowa, daughter of Charles and Elna Magnuson Thomason. She and William Cooper Hines, formerly of Jackson, were married May 31, 1958.
Hines was a member of Smithton United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, and a brother.
Funeral was held Monday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home. Johnny Seabaugh officiated. Burial was in Russell Heights Cemetery.