- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Robert Lynn Reynolds, 47, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2002, at his home.
He was born July 1, 1954, in Fort Leavenworth, Kan., the son of Howard and Helen Birk Reynolds of Sikeston. They survive.
He was a member of Concordia Lutheran Church and worked at the Sikeston power station.
He also is survived by a son, Sam Reynolds of Jonesboro, Ark.; and three brothers, Scott Reynolds of Sikeston, Doug Reynolds of Tupelo, Miss., and Randy Reynolds of Nashua, N.H.
A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at Concordia Lutheran Church, with the Rev. A. J. Wollenburg officiating.
Ponder Funeral Home in Sikeston is in charge of arrangements.