- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to William E. and Tracy Y. Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:47 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2002. Name, Savanna Dawn. Weight, 5 pounds 9 1/2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Seabaugh is the former Tracy Toombs, daughter of Lynda Young and Wayne Toombs. Seabaugh is the son of Mike and Glinda Seabaugh of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Wyatt Lee and Andrea Elaine Bollinger of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:47 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, 2002. Name, Colten Michael. Weight, 7 pounds 2 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Bollinger is the former Andrea Smith, daughter of Cindy and Dale Young of Bernie, Mo., and Mike and Debbie Smith of Marble Hill. Bollinger is the son of Frank and Donna Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo. He is employed at Silgan Plastics.
Daughter to James Daniel and Deidre Michelle Kennedy of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2002. Name, Jada Love. Weight, 7 pounds 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Kennedy is the former Deidre Sheppard, daughter of Steve and Pat French of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Wal-Mart. Kennedy is the son of Ruth Slinkard of Chaffee, Mo.
Daughter to Mark J. and Jo H. Pavone of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:48 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2002. Name, Alexis Renee. Weight, 7 pounds 15 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Pavone is the former Jo Dickson, daughter of Mary Palmer and Ike Palmer of Marble Hill, Mo., and the late Kenneth Dickson. Pavone is the son of Ann Grindstaff and John Grindstaff of Cape Girardeau, and Michael Pavone of Chicago. He is employed at Southeast Hospital.
Daughter to Timothy James and Michelle Elaine Brant of Scott City, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:21 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2002. Name, Jacey Breann. Weight, 9 pounds 9 ounces. Fourth child, first daughter. Mrs. Brant is the former Michelle Enderle, daughter of Rose Enderle and Bill Enderle of Scott City. Brant is the son of Mary St. Mary of Chaffee, Mo., and Eddie Brant of Richmond, Va. He is a technician at Purcell Tire and Rubber.
Son to Michael Joseph and Sarah Marie Aufdenberg of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:14 p.m. Monday, Jan. 21, 2002. Name, Brayden Robert. Weight, 8 pounds 15 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Aufdenberg is the former Sarah Sinn, daughter of James and Ella Sinn of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Erb Equipment Co. Aufdenberg is the son of Cindy and Donald Farrow of Jackson, Mo., and Richard and Sheila Aufdenberg of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Nordenia USA Inc.