- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Carrie W. Marie Busche, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 28, 2002, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 13, 1909, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Karl Henry Charles and Clara Louise Neimeir Foeste. She and Clifford A. Busche were married Dec. 19, 1929, in Cape Girardeau. He died Dec. 18, 1982.
Busche was a lifelong resident of Cape Girardeau. She had worked at Courtesy Cleaners, May Greene School, Sterling Department Store, and Graber's Department Store. She was a member of Hanover Lutheran Church and past member of its Dramatic Club.
Survivors include two sons, Bobby Joe and Karl Wayne Busche of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Germaine Davis of Cape Girardeau, Sharon Dean Young of Rockville, Md.; nine grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mt. Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jeffrey Sippy officiating. Burial will be in Lorimier Cemetery.