- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Lesions removed from Ashcroft's ear
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General John Ashcroft had benign skin lesions removed from his left ear last week, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Capt. David Ferguson, a physician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., said Ashcroft did not suffer from any melanomas, "and the attorney general's overall health was found to be excellent."
The number of lesions was not disclosed.