- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)30
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)7
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Lesions removed from Ashcroft's ear
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General John Ashcroft had benign skin lesions removed from his left ear last week, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Capt. David Ferguson, a physician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., said Ashcroft did not suffer from any melanomas, "and the attorney general's overall health was found to be excellent."
The number of lesions was not disclosed.