- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Lesions removed from Ashcroft's ear
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General John Ashcroft had benign skin lesions removed from his left ear last week, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Capt. David Ferguson, a physician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., said Ashcroft did not suffer from any melanomas, "and the attorney general's overall health was found to be excellent."
The number of lesions was not disclosed.