- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Lesions removed from Ashcroft's ear
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General John Ashcroft had benign skin lesions removed from his left ear last week, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Capt. David Ferguson, a physician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., said Ashcroft did not suffer from any melanomas, "and the attorney general's overall health was found to be excellent."
The number of lesions was not disclosed.