- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- 'All Nite Skate' filming in Jackson this weekend (6/8/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Lesions removed from Ashcroft's ear
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General John Ashcroft had benign skin lesions removed from his left ear last week, the Justice Department said Tuesday.
Capt. David Ferguson, a physician at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., said Ashcroft did not suffer from any melanomas, "and the attorney general's overall health was found to be excellent."
The number of lesions was not disclosed.