- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ULLIN, Ill. -- Louise Parker, 65, of Ullin died Sunday, Jan. 27, 2002, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 4, 1926, in Mounds, Ill., daughter of Calvin and Rosie Neillus Wilson. She married Leslie "Bubby" Parker June 2, 1954. He died Dec. 19, 1994.
Parker was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include three sons, Leslie Parker of Olmsted, Ill., Robert Parker of Anna, Ill., Donald Parker of Villa Park, Ill.; two daughters, Cheryl James of Mound City, Ill., Bonny Jackson of Ullin; a brother, Thomas Wilson of Mounds; and 11 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a daughter, and a sister.
Friends may call from 6 to 9 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Ullin.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Richard Martin officiating. Burial will be in Masonic Cemetery at Olmsted.