- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
OAK RIDGE, Mo. -- Leeman Lee Seabaugh, 85, of Oak Ridge died Saturday, Jan. 26, 2002, at the Monticello House in Jackson, Mo.
He was born July 25, 1916, at Daisy, Mo., son of Joey and Octavia Haupt Seabaugh. He never married.
Seabaugh had farmed and raised livestock in the Oak Ridge and Daisy areas. He was a member of Caney Fork Baptist Church.
He is survived by a sister, Iola Barks, of Romeoville, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at the Cracraft-Miller Funeral Chapel from 5-8 p.m. today.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the chapel. The Rev. Bob Bartholomew will officiate, with burial in the Caney Fork Cemetery.