- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Nicole Marie Anderson and Craig S. Hess exchanged vows Sept. 15, 2001, at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Daniel Schulte performed the double ring ceremony. Valerie Schaefer was vocalist and organist.
The bride is the daughter of Sharon Anderson of Cape Girardeau and the late Loyal Anderson. The groom is the son of LeeRoy and Barbara Hess of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Reba Anderson of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Cris Hess of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the groom.
The groom's father served as best man. Groomsman was Darrell Hess of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom. Usher was Jeffrey Anderson of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride.
Flower girl was Taylor Hess of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the Elks Lodge. Servers were Carol Statler of Millersville, Mo., Stephanie Williams and Kristi Embry of Cape Girardeau.
The rehearsal dinner was hosted by the groom's parents at Phoenicia Restaurant.
Mrs. Hess is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.
The groom is employed at Specialized Office Services in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Oran, Mo.