- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jennifer Kirsten Altenthal and Clayton John Havill were united in marriage Sept. 15, 2001, at St. John's Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Rickey Valleroy performed the double ring ceremony. Soloist was Jill Prince of Jackson, Mo.
Brad and Karen Altenthal of Cape Girardeau are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Marv and Judy Havill of Jefferson, Wis.
Maid of honor was Melissa Altenthal of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laurie Alkan, Christy Collier, and Emily Schumer, all of Cape Girardeau; Kerry Havill of Jefferson, sister-in-law of the groom; and Jill Prince of Jackson.
Chris Havill of Jefferson served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Ryan Burke and Terry Kowalicki of Madison, Wis., Cory Snyder of Phoenix, Ariz., Shaun Lammert of Jackson, and Brandon Palmer. Ushers were Andy Raabe of Chicago and Zack Damuth of Milwaukee, Wis.
Flower girl was Ashlynn Robinson, daughter of Christy Collier of Cape Girardeau.
Following the ceremony, a reception was held at the Sheraton West Port Plaza Hotel in St. Louis.
The rehearsal dinner was held Sept. 14 at Morgan Street Brewery in St. Louis.
Mrs. Havill received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from Southeast Missouri State University in 2000. She is a mechanical process engineer with Dominion Airtech in Clarks Summit, Pa.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Wisconsin in Madison in 1995. He is a manager with Procter & Gamble in Mehoopany, Pa.
The couple resides in Clarks Summit.