- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Glenda J. Mize of Cape Girardeau and Michael L. Hamilton of Henderson, Ky., exchanged vows Dec. 28, 2001, in Henderson. Judge Sandy Watkins performed the double ring ceremony.
Melvin and Dorothy Smith of Tamms, Ill., are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of the late Janie Lee Cobb.
Their attendant was Angie Rock of Jackson, Mo.
A reception will be held Feb. 9, 2002, at the Community Center in Tamms.
The bride is a graduate of Egyptian High School and Shawnee Community College.
The groom is a graduate of Henderson County High School. He is employed with Weyerhaeuser in Henderson.
The couple resides in Henderson.